Tuesday, May 8, 2007

The Nursery is coming along...

About a month ago my friend, Jeri, and I painted the baby's room. Although this room is only temporary until our house is finished, it really needed some help. And I am so mad at myself for not taking "before" pics but I'll tell you the color it was before was NOT good.
After we got the room painted, Garrett and I assembled the crib (compliments of Pap and Cindy) and we recently received and assembled the matching changing table (compliments of Angie and Papa Juan). Thanks for the wonderful gifts.
Here are a few pictures of our new baby furniture and I also tried to take a picture of the fabrics that will used to make the baby bedding for those of you who haven't seen it yet.



Woody was not amused with my idea of a picture of him in the crib....

2 comments:

Courtney said...

So cute!! I really like the fabrics, too. Can't wait to see it all finished. Hope you're feeling well. Much love--Courtney

paula bacon said...

Hi Whitney,
I'm getting ready to make the bedskirt for the crib. Please check the drop so I can make any necessary adjustments. Please call or email whichever is easiest for you. 512-795-8745 or 512-663-0370.