Thursday, June 7, 2007

32 Weeks

I had my 32 week check up yesterday. Dr. Harris did the usual weighing and measuring, and it turns out I am still the most boring chart in the office. I haven't gained any weight since my last appointment, so I'm holding steady at 150 lbs for now. The baby's heartbeat was 137 beats per minute. Dr. Harris says that is average, neither fast nor slow but just right. I really feel very fortunate to have had such an uneventful pregnancy up to this point. I know that's not the case for a lot of women, so I thank my lucky stars that my only complaint is an occasional backache.

And on a sad note, for those of you who haven't heard, our precious little wiener dog, Woody, was snake-bitten and past away on Monday. We are very sad to have lost him and miss him very much already. I'm just glad to be carrying Baby Bownds to help keep me distracted and give me something wonderful to look forward to.


1 comment:

Courtney said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Woody. I know you loved that little guy...but you're right, you'll have plenty of distraction with Baby Bownds. Make sure you're taking care of yourself...and post more belly pictures. Love you.