Wednesday, July 25, 2007

39 weeks and only 2 days to go..

With 39 weeks down and only a few days to go Mommy is very anxious to get this show on the road. The anticipation is just about to kill me. I am so ready to get this little bundle of joy here for all to see, and to know if our bundle is a boy bundle or a girl bundle.

Dr. Harris says everything is looking great, and that at this point I am a ticking time-bomb.
I am 3cm dilated and 75% effaced, and could go at anytime. I also held strong on my weight this week coming in at 157 lbs., that's 21 lbs over all. Am I lucky or what?

Garrett and I will be checking into the hospital early Friday morning, and should be proud parents by Friday evening. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

I guess these will be my last belly pics.

Almost 39 weeks

No comments: